Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and it is not being reviewed for publication by any other journal; Otherwise, it should be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- URLs for references should be informed.
- The text is simple spaced; Uses a 12-point font; Uses italic instead of underlining (except URL addresses); the figures and tables are inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors, on the “About” link.
- In the case of submission to a peer-reviewed section (example: articles), the instructions available in (link) assuring the double-blinded review process.
The submitted file does not contain the authors' credential required to ensure the double-blinded review.
ArtigosPolítica padrão de seção
The Journal reserves the right to make normative, spelling and grammatical changes in the published article, aiming at maintaining the proper standard of the language, while respecting the personal style of the authors.
Author (s) are fully responsible for the published article. Journal of Lean Systems is not responsible for any violations of Copyright.
Journal of Lean Systems allows the author to retain the copyright of articles accepted for publication without restriction.
Plagiarism constitutes unethical behavior and is inconceivable. This journal reserves the right to use any methods of detecting plagiarism to analyze the submitted works.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons License.